How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update on the water

Had a good look at the damp and think it is because of the close proximity of the water tank making the area very cold. The opposite corner has the stove to keep things warm. I am still looking at the lack of spray foam on the underside of the well deck above the tank causing condensation to drip resulting in the damp in the corner cupboard. Just need to wipe things down and see what happens. Although no leak it was the front deck floor causing the problem so I got the location right.

I found my old hand operated oil pump that I used for oil changes before fitting a permanent pump connected to the sump plug. The water has almost gone with newspaper soaking up the remaining wet surface. I removed about 12 litres and I am suspecting it was condensation built up over a long period, time will tell.

No comments:

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs